– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of cherry preserves
– 1/4 cup of soy sauce
– 1/4 cup of ketchup (or healthy substitute)
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
– 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
– Hot sauce (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, black
pepper, and salt.
3. Coat each chicken breast in the flour mixture and shake off any excess.
4. Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the
chicken breasts and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until they are golden
5. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and set aside.
6. In a small saucepan, whisk together the cherry preserves, soy sauce, ketchup,
minced garlic, rice vinegar, and hot sauce. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5
minutes, stirring frequently until the sauce thickens.
7. Pour the cherry sauce over the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is
cooked through and the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
9. Serve the chicken cherry boom boom with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Best eaten when listening to the song Chicken Cherry Boom Boom.